Re: Need for Chinese language help

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2008 - 14:43:23 CST

On 12/13/2008 6:39 AM, Hohberger, Clive wrote:
> - CONFIDENTIAL-
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.

Clive,

if this message is indeed confidential, please inform the administrator
to remove it from the list archives. If it is not, I'd appreciate if you
could re-send it without misleading disclaimers, since I cannot be
responsible to determine whether I received this communication lawfully
and/or whether your act of posting it to the list exposes me or anyone
else to some future legal claims.

A./