Re: Emoji: emoticons vs. literacy

From: James Kass (thunder-bird@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jan 03 2009 - 19:34:27 CST

    >Asmus Freytag wrote,
    >>
    >>> These aren't compatibility characters unless the book definition
    >>> in 5.0 has been trashed/revised.
    >>>
    >>See my reply to Everson.
    >
    >I'll check the archives, your reply to Michael Everson does
    >not seem to have arrived here. Guess one of my previous
    >by the list or distributed, as well.

    A check of the Unicode mail list archives finds no post
    from you to Michael Everson so far this year.

    Due to apparent problems with e-mail distribution, I will
    be dropping my normal practice of fiddling with the "To:"
    and "cc:" fields for the duration. Sorry if this means
    some of you will sometimes get two copies of my posts.

    Best regards,

    James Kass