Re: Emoji: Public Review December 2008: e-1DE CHINESE ZODIAC DRAGON

From: Markus Scherer (markus.icu@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 10 2009 - 12:44:57 CST

    2009/2/20 Leo Broukhis <leob@mailcom.com>

    > I wonder what came out of this discussion. All 12 symbols - or close
    > approximations - are present:

    We considered this suggestion, and decided that this dragon symbol was
    neither part of such a series nor specifically a Zodiac symbol itself. We
    renamed it to just DRAGON as a result.

    For details see http://code.google.com/p/emoji4unicode/issues/detail?id=56

    The final proposal, modified before and during the UTC meeting and submitted
    to WG2, is linked from here (documents from 2009-03-05 and 2009-02-06):
    http://sites.google.com/site/unicodesymbols/Home/emoji-symbols

    Best regards,
    markus