Re: Amusing use of Unicode

From: Adam Twardoch (list.adam@twardoch.com)
Date: Fri Mar 13 2009 - 08:38:47 CST

    John Burger wrote:
    > tinyarro version (...) certainly cannot be written down
    > and typed in later. Amusing, indeed, but I see it as little more.

    John,

    are you saying that the whole concept of Unicode does not make sense?
    (Because I don't see why your criticism of "cannot be written down and
    typed in later" should just be restricted to URLs).

    A.

    --
    Adam Twardoch
    | Language Typography Unicode Fonts OpenType
    | twardoch.com | silesian.com | fontlab.net
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or
    insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    (Hunter S. Thompson)