RE: Old Hungarian at SC2/WG2

From: Erkki I. Kolehmainen (eik@iki.fi)
Date: Thu Mar 19 2009 - 04:18:46 CST

    Michael,

    I'd normally expect that a revised proposal contains changes.

    Although I had not intended to dig into the technical details of any of
    these proposals (since I don't plan to get involved in the technical debate
    in Dublin, if it ever gets to that from the political level), I've now made
    a superficial comparison between N3566 and N3526, and there are changes to
    the technical content. Thus, there is no current summary (which most likely
    would have been easier for you to determine than for me to prove - at your
    request).

    Incidentally, it is interesting that the answer to question 2 in section C.
    Technical - Justification of N3566 is No.
    The question is: Has contact been made to members of the user community (for
    example: National Body, user groups of the script or characters, other
    experts, etc.)?

    Sincerely, Erkki