Re: writing direction

From: Khaled Hosny (khaledhosny@eglug.org)
Date: Tue Mar 24 2009 - 07:28:29 CST

    I think you came to a completely wrong conclusion here, I don't think such
    decision (if true) has any thing to do with writing direction, but with
    the general Islamic preference of right over left; a Muslim should eat
    with his right hand and clean himself in the WC with left hand etc.
    Here, in Egypt, some people for example prefer to wear watches in the
    right hand for similar reasons.

    Regards,
     Khaled

    --