Re: Fonts across platforms....

From: Damon Anderson (damon@corigo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 03 2009 - 13:47:17 CDT

    A gentleman from Adobe asked me if PDF exhibited the same problems. So I
    need to clarify my question...

    It is not simply about how can I distribute consistently diplayed
    documents (yes PDF will solve that), but how do I distribute EDITABLE
    documents that are consistently displayed?

    -Damon

    --
    Damon Anderson, Business Director
    Corigo Việt Nam