Unihan database: kCangjie field

From: Charlie Ruland (ruland@luckymail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 13 2009 - 12:14:49 CDT

    The Cangjie input code of which Cangjie version is given in the Unihan
    database?
    I couldn’t find any explicit information on this in the Unicode Standard
    Annex #38: Unicode Han Database (Unihan) at
    http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr38/ .
    FYI, I use a Cangjie version 5 IME (第五代倉頡輸入法) designed by and
    downloaded from Malaysia’s Friends of Cangjie (倉頡之友。馬來西亞 at
    http://www.chinesecj.com/newsoftware/index3.php?Type=1 ) and which
    promises to support input of some 70,000 characters.
    Are all Unihan kCangjie codes usable on my IME?

    Charlie

    --
    — Charlie Ruland — 冉書慧 —
    ERROR·COMMVNIS·FACIT·IVS