Re: Jyutping Phrase Box to be removed (was: Unihan database: kCangjie field)

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Wed Jun 17 2009 - 04:39:06 CDT

    -On [20090617 03:04], John H. Jenkins (jenkins@apple.com) wrote:
    >It is not. I should get in touch with them to do some coordination.
    >(Their focus, however, is on words and ours is on characters.)

    They also have http://www.cantonese.sheik.co.uk/scripts/masterlist.htm which
    is a character list and their pronunciation in both jyutping and pinyin.
    Especially the Cantonese-only list at
    http://www.cantonese.sheik.co.uk/scripts/masterlist.htm?action=cantonese
    might be interesting.

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    Every revolution was first a thought in one man's mind...