Re: Another translation posted

From: satai (satai@kartulad.com)
Date: Wed Jun 17 2009 - 11:11:24 CDT

    However, Adam, if we google "az UNICEF" and "a UNICEF", "a UNESCO" and "az
    UNESCO" in the .hu domain, we will see that forms with "az" are preferred.
    Same is applied for proper names started with "Universal". May be modern
    speakers prefer to use an article based on a spelling, not on a
    pronunciation? Do you have any samples of words like Unicode that are
    written with "a"?

    Best regards,
    Alex.