Re: Another translation posted

From: André Szabolcs Szelp (a.sz.szelp@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 14:59:19 CDT

    Look, I was not suggesting changing the document. I'm not avid about
    either the current form or the change. I really don't care, I just
    wanted to present facts objectively.

    I'm just quite terrified how much people get entangled in a supposedly
    PC-ness issue!
    We are not even talking about how to spell the word, but rather just
    about the very pronunciation behind the word surfacing on the article.
    I'd like to point to the ambigous cases of a~an usage in certain cases
    in English. The world does not collapse if one document uses "a
    hostel" and an other one "an hostel" in English. And honestly said,
    the document cannot even be considered using "wrong" form as long as
    there is no settled convention yet. Which is clearly not.

    Go on, people, and let's discuss _real_ stuff!

    --
    Szelp, André Szabolcs
    +43 (650) 79 22 400