Re: [Unicode Announcement] Draft code charts for Unicode 5.2 beta review

From: William J Poser (wjposer@ldc.upenn.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 02 2009 - 14:51:57 CDT

    I'm sorry if you were offended, but I think you are misinterpreting my
    remark. It did not make light of oppressive behavior. Rather, it made fun
    of the fact that the greatest interest of the government of a nation of
    starving people is in obtaining weapons of mass destruction. And please
    don't think that you are the only one sensitive to the plight of victims
    of oppressive governments.

    Bill