OT: Re: [Unicode Announcement] Draft code charts for Unicode 5.2 beta review

From: Roozbeh Pournader (roozbeh@htpassport.com)
Date: Thu Jul 02 2009 - 14:57:17 CDT

    Thanks for your explanation. I understood that already. Still, I would
    appreciate it if you would please refrain from such jokes. I am not
    offended: it simply hurts.

    Roozbeh

    PS: I'm not saying that I am among the people sensitive to the plight
    of such victims. I am saying that I am among those victims, and so are
    most of my family and friends.