Re: how to create automated meaning preserving abbreviations?

From: Robert Abel (freakrob@googlemail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 22 2009 - 18:03:49 CDT

    Hi,

    I was actually post exactly the same thing, however the original author
    is German going by his Email address... I thought that telling him how
    it is a) a weird translation and b) very ugly to abbreviate hyphenated
    compound words too often in a program would be kinda pointless because
    he probably knew as much before...

    Regards,

    Robert