Re: Hangul leaves the nest...

From: vunzndi@vfemail.net
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 03:43:38 CDT

    People use many different writing systems for many different
    languages, often these require extra encoding. However the choice to
    use Hangul for Cia-Cia seems also to have been a choice to use unicode
    encoded Hangul. An interesting case of the influence of Korea/Hangul
    and computers/unicode shaping choices.

    John K.