browser behavioral differences for IDNA

From: Mark Davis ☕ (mark@macchiato.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 2009 - 14:51:48 CDT

    FYI, UTS 46 points to differences among browsers regarding separator
    (period) behavior. See

    http://unicode.org/reports/tr46/#HandlingPeriods

    Markus and I have further investigated some browser behavior, and have also
    found differences regarding normalization behavior for IDNA. See:

    https://sites.google.com/site/macchiato/unicode/idna-behavior

    Mark