Primary Key validation error on Unicode strings

From: Wunna Ko (
Date: Tue Nov 10 2009 - 22:55:12 CST

    While I am working on Unicode strings with MS Database 2005, I got
    primary key validation error when I input Burmese characters ကု "Ku"
    while ကို "Ko" is in the database.

    ကု "Ku" is U1000 + U102F and ကို "Ko" is U1000 + U102D + U102F

    It is really a separate string but MS Database treat as a same string. :(

    During the search process also, it treats as a same string.

    The same error occurs on MySQL but with different combination.

    Can anybody help me how to solve this issue?

    Wunna Ko
    Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!