Primary Key validation error on Unicode strings

From: Wunna Ko (wunnakoko@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 10 2009 - 22:55:12 CST

    Hi,

    While I am working on Unicode strings with MS Database 2005, I got
    primary key validation error when I input Burmese characters ကု "Ku"
    while ကို "Ko" is in the database.

    ကု "Ku" is U1000 + U102F and ကို "Ko" is U1000 + U102D + U102F

    It is really a separate string but MS Database treat as a same string. :(

    During the search process also, it treats as a same string.

    The same error occurs on MySQL but with different combination.

    Can anybody help me how to solve this issue?

    Regards,

    --
    Wunna Ko
    Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!