Re: Standartising search for similar symbols

From: sergey (sergey-feo@yandex.ru)
Date: Sat Nov 14 2009 - 20:03:32 CST

    Neil, it is exactly what I want! File http://unicode.org/reports/tr39/data/confusables.txt can be used to implement search with similar symbols matching. Now I can send feature requests to developers of my favorite text editors :-)

    Great thanks to all :-)

    Regards, Sergey

    On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 00:59:45 +0000
    Neil Harris <neil@tonal.clara.co.uk> wrote:

    > You might want to take a look at Unicode Technical Report 39,
    > http://unicode.org/reports/tr39/ , which links to a huge
    > machine-readable list of "visually confusable" characters as part of its
    > supporting material.
    >
    > -- Neil
    Сергей Феоктистов