Superscript comma

From: Daniel Bonniot (dbonniot@chemaxon.com)
Date: Mon Nov 16 2009 - 19:22:08 CST

    Hello,

    The current unicode standards contains some superscript punctuation
    and mathematical symbols, in
    http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U2070.pdf . However, it does not
    contain "SUPERSCRIPT COMMA". This would be useful for representing
    some technical text, for instance some chemical names. See this page:
    http://www.chem.qmul.ac.uk/iupac/vonBaeyer/vb6.html the text starting
    with '2.2.1.0' below the first picture. For the '2,6' part, the numbers
    can be displayed as superscript numbers, but not the coma. As far as I
    know this would be the only character missing to properly represent
    all chemical names (which is part of my work).

    Did I miss a correct way to represent this text? Or is there a chance
    superscript comma could be added to a future version?

    Best regards,

    Daniel Bonniot