Re: Refereed journals on typography research

From: Werner LEMBERG (
Date: Tue Dec 22 2009 - 10:13:17 CST

  • Next message: Thomas Chan: "Is there a Japanese character for the word Unicode? (from Re: Unicode Haiku Contest)"

    >> I am writing to ask if you know of any refereed journals on typography
    >> research please.
    >> There could perhaps be at least two types of such journals, one
    >> type could cover such matters as research studies of historical
    >> typography, another type could cover such matters as research about
    >> new encoding structures and research about new standards for fonts.
    > Perhaps of some interest:
    > Furthermore, you may search for the annual Gutenberg-Jahrbuch.

    Basically, the various journals related to TeX like »TUGBoat« (in
    English) or »Die TeXnische Komödie« (in German) are also refereed
    magazines discussing typographic issues.


    This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Tue Dec 22 2009 - 10:15:31 CST