RE: [unicode] off-topic discussions [was: A poem using localizable sentences]

From: John (Eljay) Love-Jensen (
Date: Fri Jan 15 2010 - 09:22:32 CST

    Hi mpsuzuki,

    > Although I'm questionable if most tangential messages are posted with conciousness of off-topic...

    I concur. Those message thus identified as off-topic would be responded to saying that the discussion (and further responses) is being moved to forum.

    >... (so I'm not sure if "-community" is good suffix to invite them)

    Some discussions would be initiated in forum, and that will be great.

    Some discussions would be initiated in, and then moved to forum, with a transitional discontinuity.