Re: Aramaic speech and script

From: Aviah Morag - TransLink (aviah@translinkpro.com)
Date: Thu Jan 21 2010 - 06:48:38 CST

    It got markedly easier once I flipped it upside-down and backwards. The
    middle words on the top line are the name of Rabbi Yosef Ben Zbeyda (יוסף בן
    זבידא), who lived in area north of Israel (probably in present-day Syria) in
    the neighborhood of 300 CE. I couldn't make out the rest of the text, but
    the text is from the Talmudic era.

    Aviah

    --
    Aviah Morag, TransLink