Re: Last speaker of Bo died

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Fri Feb 05 2010 - 11:45:28 CST

    -On [20100205 17:30], Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie) wrote:
    >Incorrect assumption. Straight question. To which, by nature, a straight answer
    >is asked.

    Well, I don't claim to be a linguist so my response will be completely off
    the mark. I am aware of languages of the Cherokee, Sioux, Apache and such
    tribes and how their use has diminished, if not gone extinct, over time. But
    I am sure there's more tribes of which I have no knowledge.

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    The soul's dark cottage, batter'd and decay'd, lets in new light
    through chinks that Time has made...