Temporarily disable IMEs?

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Fri Feb 05 2010 - 11:58:19 CST

    Apologies for asking about a more related subject to Unicode than Unicode in
    itself, but so far my searches have yielded nothing and this list contains
    the majority of the people who would deal with this sort of thing.

    Is there any way in Windows that allows you to stop IME functionality for
    specific programs? So basically specify for a particular application: use
    this keyboard and language and disable IME switching to whatever else you
    have configured. (In my case I now use Windows 7.)

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love
    and affection...