Re: Greek chars encoded twice -- why?

From: Apostolos Syropoulos (ijdt.editor@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 2010 - 12:03:38 CST

    > Finally, just because there are some people using legacy systems, should we
    > continue
    > supporting something that is wrong?
    >

    > Isn't that the very definition of supporting legacy systems?

    Yes but here is the problem again: Unicode makes some wrong assumptions and
    this happens
    because some people used wrong things 20 years ago. So should we continue
    this way? [You know
    there is a magical word called "change" (I bet you are familiar with it ;-)
    ).]

    --
    Apostolos Syropoulos
    366, 28th October Str.