Fwd: Re: canIPA worth being encoded?

From: Charlie Ruland ☘ (ruland@luckymail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2010 - 08:21:26 CST

    Dear Mr Canepari,
    FYI, I’m forwarding a message the Unicode Mail Group
    received from Andreas Stötzner on Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:04:27 +0100.
    Could you please further explain what you meant by ‘adapting the system
    to the Unicode standard, and developed a series of Unicode-based fonts’?
    And, is it possible to provide us with the fonts so we can see ourselves
    what’s been done?
    Thanks in advance and kind regards,
    Charlie ☘

    --