Emoji, updated information now available

From: William_J_G Overington (wjgo_10009@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue May 11 2010 - 08:11:21 CDT

    I happened to look at the following web page again this morning and noticed that it has been updated as the page is now dated as 2010-Apr-27.

    http://www.unicode.org/~scherer/emoji4unicode/snapshot/utc.html

    I had followed the link from the following thread.

    http://forum.high-logic.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2527

    The thread is the "High Plane Unicode Mapping" thread in the support forum, where I learned to make a font that could include a glyph mapped into a Unicode plane beyond plane 0.

    William Overington