Re: Emoji, updated information now available

From: Markus Scherer (markus.icu@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 12 2010 - 17:53:44 CDT

    On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 6:11 AM, William_J_G Overington <
    wjgo_10009@btinternet.com> wrote:

    > I happened to look at the following web page again this morning and noticed
    > that it has been updated as the page is now dated as 2010-Apr-27.
    >
    > http://www.unicode.org/~scherer/emoji4unicode/snapshot/utc.html

    Note that the .html files there link to symbol image files that are out of
    sync with the current code points and AMD8 glyphs. The emojidata.pdf file in
    the same folder is up to date.

    For more information see
    http://sites.google.com/site/unicodesymbols/Home/emoji-symbols

    Best regards,