Re: CJK Ideograph Fragments

From: Uriah Eisenstein (uriaheisenstein@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 14 2010 - 11:54:33 CDT

    Thanks again. I wonder if there is any precedent of adding character parts
    or fragments into Unicode which weren't defined in an existing standard...
    As for IDSs, I supposed the IRG may have IDSs for characters already encoded
    (in order to quick-check whether new proposed characters could be identical
    to existing ones), but I haven't found such when searching through their
    site either.

    Regards,
    Uriah

    jenkins@apple.com