Re: Latin Script

From: Tulasi (tulasird@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2010 - 13:40:51 CDT

    Thanks for the input Edward!
    Yep, I shell explore time-chronology as well.

    Edward -> Close, but not quite. Consider LATIN SMALL LETTER PHI (ɸ).

    Mark gave a new link of letter/symbol that has LATIN (thanks Mark!):
    Mark -> http://unicode.org/cldr/utility/list-unicodeset.jsp?a=[:script=Latn:]&g=age

    Now, how many letters/symbols in that link are like "LATIN SMALL
    LETTER PHI (ɸ)", i.e., not from Latin-script?

    Also, how do I find the list of letters/symbols that do not have LATIN
    in names but from Latin-script?

    Tulasi