Unicode welcomes Government of Bangladesh

From: announcements@unicode.org
Date: Fri Jul 02 2010 - 15:01:18 CDT

    The Unicode Consortium is pleased to welcome the Government of
    Bangladesh as a new instutitional member. Their website is at:
    http://www.mosict.gov.bd/

    ----
    All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
    or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
    users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
    this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
    see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements