Re: Latin Script

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2010 - 13:47:16 CDT

    Isn't that because you forgot the backslapshes before p{...}, when
    naming properties ?
    Without those backslashes, the compared sets (specified in parameters
    a and b of the request both include the letter 'p' and braces, ant it
    is the names of properties that are compared.

    This should be:

    http://unicode.org/cldr/utility/unicodeset.jsp?a=\p{script:latin}&b=\p{name:/LATIN/}

    or, computing only the two difference sets (using the '-'
    regexp-operator, in a '[]' character class):

    http://unicode.org/cldr/utility/unicodeset.jsp?a=[\p{script:latin}-\p{name:/LATIN/}]
    http://unicode.org/cldr/utility/unicodeset.jsp?a=[\p{name:/LATIN/}-\p{script:latin}]

    or the intersection set (the '&' regexp-operator is URL-encoded, in a
    '[]' character class):

    http://unicode.org/cldr/utility/unicodeset.jsp?a=[\p{script:latin}%26\p{name:/LATIN/}]

    or the union set (using the just using the empty/appending
    regexp-operator, in a '[]' character class):

    http://unicode.org/cldr/utility/unicodeset.jsp?a=[\p{script:latin}\p{name:/LATIN/}]

    All of these work for me, there's no proxy error.

    Philippe.