Re: Bengali Script

From: Mahesh T. Pai (paivakil@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2010 - 12:15:35 CDT

    Tulasi said on Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 07:19:11PM -0700,:

    > GOB standard. This answers "Where can I see all letters/symbols found
    > in GOB standard?".
    >
    > For answer to "Where can I see all letters/symbols found in WBG
    > standard?" we need someone from WBG (West Bengal Government).

    This is rather disappointing. ;-D

    Why are you not interested in the difference between traditional and
    modern Bangala scripts?

    (joke)

    <hope this line of research will keep you tied down for long>

    (/joke)

    You can start your quest from

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengali_script

    --
    Mahesh T. Pai   ||  http://[paivakil|fizzard].blogspot.com
    DICTIONARY, n.  A malevolent literary device for cramping the