Re: Bengali Script

From: Tulasi (tulasird@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2010 - 21:19:11 CDT

    > I work with the Bangla Academy
    > (note the work Bangla in the English name of the academy),
    > the Ministry of information Teachnology, the Office of the Prime Minister
    > and the Ministry of Education.

    Great! I think Javier can help get a JPG image of all letters/symbols
    needed to write Bengali (i.e., language spoken in Bangladesh) as per
    GOB standard. This answers "Where can I see all letters/symbols found
    in GOB standard?".

    For answer to "Where can I see all letters/symbols found in WBG
    standard?" we need someone from WBG (West Bengal Government).

    When I googled I found Academy & Akademi :-')

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangla_Academy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paschimbanga_Bangla_Akademi

    Tulasi