Re: Bengali Script

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2010 - 03:16:17 CDT

    -On [20100713 05:05], Tulasi (tulasird@gmail.com) wrote:
    >So I needed 2 list of letters/symbols including cascaded conjuncts,
    >one GOB-standard and the other WBG-standard.

    How about approaching said organisations and trying to get a copy of the
    standards?

    I'm sorry, you probably mean well, but at the moment I get the distinct
    impression that your many questions is rubbing a lot of people on this list
    the wrong way by not doing proper research yourself first.

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    Who looks under the surface does so at his own risk...