Re: Bengali Script

From: Tulasi (tulasird@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2010 - 21:46:39 CDT

    In this thread I am looking to explore specific/distinctive answer to:

    Among both, which standard has more letters/symbols?

    So I needed 2 list of letters/symbols including cascaded conjuncts,
    one GOB-standard and the other WBG-standard.

    Coming up with a list of names were not the theme/target, I append
    first two emails.

    Some friends have hijacked the theme of this thread :-')

    Tulasi