Bengali Script

From: Tulasi (tulasird@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2010 - 19:09:56 CDT

    Ok I am correcting - "Bangladeshi" to "Bengali".
    Thanks for FAQ and other links!
    It looks like Government of Bangladesh (GOB) has a standard.
    West Bengal Government (WBG) has a standard as well.

    Where can I see all letters/symbols found in GOB standard?
    Where can I see all letters/symbols found in WBG standard?

    Among both, which standard has more letters/symbols?

    I have read FAQ and googled as well, but I could not find any JPG
    images of both standards. It looks like both standards may not have
    exactly same numbers of letters/symbols.

    Tulasi
    PS: I have appended past messages because I corrected "Bangladeshi" to
    "Bengali".
    Please omit it if you reply, to keep "peace" :-')