Re: ? Reasonable to propose stability policy on numeric type = decimal

From: Kenneth Whistler (kenw@sybase.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 14:38:02 CDT

    C. E. Whitehead said:

    > I've not gone through many character charts though so I can't
    > really speak as an expert as you all can; sorry I've not gotten
    > to more; I will try to ...

    For people who wish to pursue this issue further, the relevant
    information is neatly summarized in the extracted property
    data file:

    http://www.unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/extracted/DerivedNumericType.txt

    That is what you should look at for efficiency, and
    is basically what the UTC would be using for discussion
    about this matter.

    --Ken