Re: Most complete (free) Chinese font?

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2010 - 06:11:57 CDT

    On 2 Aug 2010, at 11:57, Leonardo Boiko wrote:

    > Emphasis on “the only font _I know_”. I didn’t know Andron nor Everson Mono. Besides, while quality, both seem to be non-free, which is something I’m not interested in as a Debian user (nothing against it, it just isn’t my thing).

    Huh.

    Well, Leonardo, when I am independently wealthy, I'll be happy to give everything I do away for free. In the meantime, I find the the extremely occasional shareware fee I get to be a welcome affirmation that Everson Mono is appreciated.

    There is nothing shameful, or a shame, about "non-free" fonts.