Re: Indian new rupee sign

From: Doug Ewell (doug@ewellic.org)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2010 - 17:34:18 CDT

    Hey everybody,

    I wasn't serious about the Ryerson logo.

    My point was that those of us who are not IPR lawyers shouldn't pretend
    to be IPR lawyers. The UTC and WG2 and Indian government can figure out
    for themselves what legal obstacles, if any, need to be overcome before
    the rupee sign can be encoded. That's all.

    --
    Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA | http://www.ewellic.org
    RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14 | ietf-languages @ is dot gd slash 2kf0s ­