Re: Unihan is back, but...

From: Robert Abel (freakrob@googlemail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2010 - 13:00:22 CDT

    On 2010/08/03 18:17, John H. Jenkins wrote:
    > Thanks for the report; it's been fixed.
    >
    > BTW, problems with the Unihan database should be reported via
    > http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html. They're less likely to slip
    > through the cracks that way.
    Speaking of slipping through cracks. Are there any plans to update the
    reference glyphs for all Han characters added after approximately
    Unicode 3.1? I filed an error report on said page some time ago and got
    back that Unicode just didn't get around to producing them. So is there
    an estimate on when that will be the case?

    Robert

    Original reply to my report: