Re: 00B7 vs. 2027

From: William_J_G Overington (wjgo_10009@btinternet.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2010 - 02:12:54 CDT

    On Saturday 18 September 2010, Andrey V. Lukyanov <land@long.yar.ru> wrote:

    > I think that all characters need an annotation. The
    > existing information is scattered around the Unicode
    > standard's chapters and technical reports, so its exact
    > location is not always obvious.
    >
    > It would be nice to have a single access point -- some page
    > at the unicode.org site where one could enter a character
    > and get exhausting recommendations for its use.

    Although it is not at the http://www.unicode.org site, the following page exists.

    http://www.decodeunicode.org/en/u+2027

    At the time of writing this post there is only a small amount of information there.

    However, due to being mentioned in this thread and there being a wiki system whereby people may make additions, that might perhaps change.

    There is more information on the German page.

    http://www.decodeunicode.org/de/u+2027

    I hope that this helps.

    William Overington