Fwd: Unihan SQL access

From: Uriah Eisenstein (uriaheisenstein@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2010 - 09:07:42 CDT

    Well, I've added support for the remaining few fields, and while at it
    upgraded to Unihan 6.0.0 which is just out, and made quite a few other
    improvements.
    The only remaining piece of data not handled is a single line in each of
    kFenn and kHKGlyph, including two entries instead of one, so I wasn't sure
    whether this is intentional or not. Nice to see some of the questionable
    entries (1- or 2-character kDefinition values, so far) have been fixed
    already in the new Unihan version :)
    Regards,
    Uriah