First posting to list: Unicode.org: unicode - punycode converter tool?

From: JP Blankert (thuis & PC based) (jpblankert@zonnet.nl)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2010 - 17:57:45 CDT

    Dear unicode.org interested,

    I discovered at least 1 flaw in the converter tools I used so far (as
    Verisign's IDN to punycode converter): none of the ones I checkes
    recognises the German character

    (the sz, as from 'Straße' )

    correctly, the sign is always dissolved in ss.

    Do you know a utf8 - punycode converter that does recognise the
    character? Or do you know how I can translate 'manually' to punycode?

    Thank you! Best regards,

    Philippe Blankert (private jpblankert@zonnet.nl, org.
    klant@stichtingburnout.nl)