Re: Application that displays CJK text in Normalization Form D

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2010 - 19:51:23 CST

    Note however that when editing a reply to your message within Gmail, the
    text that appears in the webform containing your text in NFD will cause
    Gmail to reject storing the text or sending it.

    If you try to save the temporary message or send it, Gmail says "error, the
    action has failed. Please retry", and you can retry any number of times, it
    will fail. I think this is a severe bug of Gmail : you need to delete the
    NFD text or normalize it in an external application.

    Philippe.