Re: Telugu vs Kannada confusables

From: srivas sinnathurai (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2010 - 16:55:16 CST

    While on this topic, what about Tamil-Tamil confusables?
    For example, 0bb6 is a duplicate of ob9A.

    If one goes to courts, say over a domain name, according to grammar. the UC
    added 0bb6 is a duplicate of oB9A.
    According to UC these appear different. In usage, within Tamil these are
    confusables. Is their such a list for future mediations?
    Should there be a confusable list forconceptually duplicate characters,
    similar to appearing confusables between languages?

    Sinnathurai