Dreamweaver & unicode

From: JP Blankert (thuis & PC based) (jpblankert@zonnet.nl)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2011 - 12:44:42 CST

    Dear unicoders,

    Unexpectantly I have some difficulties in Dreamweaver re. cyrillic.

    Now I make it: xhtml1.0, Unicode TF-8, C (canon. decomposition), BOM
    (include unicode signature)

    And take the loss that outside Google Chrome and Safari (so: for
    example in Mozilla!) the cyrillic script is distorted.

    Can I do better differently, being West European Windows 7 Ultimate
    Dreamweaver CS 5 owner with Latin keyboard?

    I tried to find a good piece of text about this but failed.

    Thank you! CHeers,

    Philippe