supplementing and/or overriding decomposition property

From: Janusz S. Bieñ (jsbien@mimuw.edu.pl)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2011 - 14:11:51 CDT

    I need to provide the decomposition mappings for some PUA
    characters. I would like to use the same format to overrride standard
    compatibility decomposition (at the moment I would like just to block
    the conversion of long s to the standard one).

    Do you have any suggestion for a format to store and maintain such
    data?

    Best regards

    JSB

    --
                               ,
    Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bien -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)