Could you build a linux distro?

From: Krishna Birth (krishnabirth@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 05 2011 - 14:41:42 CDT

    I want a linux distro. Could you tweek an existing distro e.g. Ubunto or
    Fedora?

    Please tell me if I wanted a logo installed, put fonts, remove other fonts
    at console/terminal, verbose, gui, apps and perhaps put a keyboard app,
    startup browser with specific website, what would you charge for live or
    install distro and also for regular maintenance?

    Best,

    Meeku