Re: Quick survey of Apple symbol fonts (in context of the Wingding/Webding proposal)

From: Alan Wood <alanmwood_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:11:40 +0100 (BST)

I have web pages with lists of Unicode equivalents for Wingdings and Wingdings 2
characters, updated for Unicode 6.  These equivalents were chosen by me, and
they are not in any way official Unicode mappings.

http://www.alanwood.net/demos/wingdings.html
http://www.alanwood.net/demos/wingdings-2.html

I do not have pages for Wingdings 3 or Webdings because I could find only a few
Unicode equivalents.

Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)